Rajasthan Desert Tour
Desert Circuit (8 Nights /9 Days)
Places Covered: Jaipur via Ajmer-Pushkar-Bikaner-Jaisaimer-Jodhpur-Jaipur
After Break Fast Drive to Ajmer. After arrival Ajmer, visit to the Ajmer city – The Dargah, the Dargah is the tomb of Sufi saint, Khwaja Muin-uddin Chisti, who came to Ajmer from Persia in 1192. Construction of the shrine was completed by Humayun. Constructed of white marble, it has 11 arches and a Persian inscription running the full length of the building. It has a marble dome and the actual tomb inside is surrounded by a silver platform.
The tomb attracts hundreds of thousands of pilgrims every year on the anniversary of the saint’s death Adhai-din-ka Jhonpra one of the finest example of Indo-Islamic architecture, this mosque was a Sanskrit college in the 12th century. In 1193 AD Mohammad Ghori destroyed the college and a mosque was built in its place. The mosque was built on pillars and surprisingly no two pillars are alike.
After the tour of Ajmer drive to Pushkar. The sister city of Ajmer, Pushkar is just 11 km away from the city. The road to Pushkar passes through the Nag Pahar or the snake mountain. Pushkar is an ancient city. The city is considered by Hindus to be one of the most sacred places in India and has, perhaps, the only existing temple in Asia, dedicated to Lord Brahma. Life in the city is very much related to the Pushkar Lake.
Mythology says that this ancient lake was formed when a lotus flower fell in the valley from the hands of Brahma. The famous Pushkar fair is held every year on the Kartik Purnima day. This fair is famous as a bazaar for the animals particularly the camels. But the folk dancers and the folk musicians add traditional colour in the fair, which gives a new leash of life to the town. Check-in, in Hotel Sarovar Night Stay Sarovar.
Package Rate Valid Till 30th September’2016
|Package Rates||Budget||Deluxe||Super Deluxe|
|Rate for a couple (Hotel Accommodation)||Rs 20000/-||Rs 28000/-||Rs 36000/-|
|Transport Rate||Rs 26350/-||Rs 27700/-||Rs 33150/-|
Hotels to be Used
|Jaipur||Royal View||Vesta International||Park Regis|
|Udaipur||The Archi||Padmini Palace||Amantra Comfort|
|Pushkar||Pushkar lake Palace||Pushkar Heritage||Pushkar Fort|
|Mount Abu||Abu Grand||Karnavati||Maharaja International|
|Jodhpur||Ar Excellency||Marwar hotels & Garden||Marugarh|
|Bikaner||Jaswant Bhawan||Desert Winds||Sagar|
|Ranthambhore||Ankur Resort||Sanctuary Resort||Tiger Villas|
- Accommodation in a deluxe a/c room with breakfast
- All site seeing by A/C Car
- Inclusive of all Taxes
- Pick up and drop from Railway station / Airport
- Minors stay free (up to 5 yrs)
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/C Indigo for Budget / Deluxe package and A/C Dezire Car/ A/C Innova for Super deluxe package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, interstate tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Valid from Oct 1st’ 2015 to March 31st 2016.
- Entrance, extra activities, Camera fee charges & tips
- Any other meals
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
- Initial deposit 20% of your tour cost to confirm your booking with us.
- 80% payment to be made at least 30 days before departure.
All services such as Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame. If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following cancellation.
Cancellation charges per person
- 31 days or more prior to the departure 15% of the tour cost.
- 30-16 days prior to the departure 50% of the tour cost.
- 15-06 days prior to the departure 75% of the tour cost.
- 05 days or less prior to the departure Or a “No Show “on the tour 100% of the tour cost.